Aside from this blog, which really is the best email marketing resource out there, here are some other places where you can learn more about email marketing.
- Women of Email: A group of women who work in email marketing. We get women on stage at conferences and support each other’s careers in all kinds of ways on our Facebook group.
- CAN-SPAM: A handy reference that outlines the rules of CAN-SPAM
- Litmus: Great online community, amazing blog, rendering testing tools, newsletters, email building tools – this company is every email marketer’s BFF. I haven’t been to their conference yet, but they’ve had email nerd speed dating events in the past, so yeah.
- ReturnPath: Deliverability experts.
- Common Spam Trigger words: Words to avoid in your email marketing to stay out of spam filters.
- Email Marketing Dictionary: Commonly used terms in the email world.
- MediaPost Email Marketing Daily: Articles about email marketing. They also put on several email marketing conferences a year, that often involve hot tubs and 4 cocktail parties a day, so there’s that.
- The Email Experience Council: All kinds of great resources.
There are millions of other resources out there, and I’ll be updating this page as I find more that I like and use frequently. What am I missing? Please comment below and let me know!